CONTEMPORARY SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS
WE MEET IN ROOM 621 AT 10:30 AM, AFTER THE CONTEMPORARY WORSHIP SERVICE. WE USE THE UNIFORM SERIES STUDY BOOK.
CONTEMPORARY SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS TEN COMMANDMENTS
- You shall have a sense of humor
- You shall enjoy laughter
- You shall share joys, concerns and experiences
- You shall welcome friendships
- You shall want to gain knowledge
- You shall learn the many ways to be a Christian
- You shall be offered the opportunity to volunteer for service projects
- You shall participate in get-togethers.
- You shall become enlightened by our studies.
- You shall have appreciation and respect for our leader and teacher, Richard Bone and his tie collection.
We are chronologically in our 40’s to 80’s, but we feel much younger.